The Law Office of Michael L. Roberts, LLC, provides knowledgeable representation to people charged with crimes in Missouri. In addition to being an experienced criminal defense lawyer, I am a former police officer and assistant state attorney. I am able to look at cases from all of these angles and quickly determine its strengths and weaknesses.
Please contact me today for a free consultation with a Joplin criminal defense attorney.
My criminal defense practice includes violations, misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- DWI/DUI — Your driver's license and criminal record are at stake. I can help you protect them.
- Breathalyzer test refusal — I can defend you against breath test refusal allegations and challenge the driver's license suspension.
- Traffic violations — From speeding and reckless driving to license revocation, I can help you fight traffic tickets and offenses.
- Driving while license suspended or revoked — This is a serious issue that can result in criminal penalties and a longer license suspension or revocation.
- Drug charges — Having a drug crime conviction on your record can seriously affect your future. I know how to contest drug charges.
- Identity theft/forgery defense — I can help you fight forgery charges such as credit card fraud and obtaining a false identification.
- Stealing and tampering — Auto theft can be a felony. I know how police and prosecutors handle these cases.
- Burglary — Burglary and robbery are serious offenses that can result in years in prison.
- Weapons — A weapons violation can have real consequences, especially if charged in conjunction with another crime.
Contact A Neosho DWI/DUI Defense Attorney
To schedule a free consultation, please call (417) 624-0700 or contact me online.